General Camp Information
GymStars Day Camps and Seasonal Camps offer dynamic experiences for kids by blending educational, physical, and social activities into a week-long camp of FUN! Kid's won't even realize they are learning and building physical strength, but they will know that they are having fun, meeting new friends, and getting to play all day with the best coaches around!
Camps are also tied to fun themes centralized! Kids can help parents pick and choose a theme that is of interest to them. We tie in activities such as arts and crafts, trivia, scavenger hunts, and fun worksheets to learn more about topics such as cooking, magic, science, and more. Bonus, every camp allows ample time for jumping in bounce houses, swinging on a trapeze swing, and jumping into our foam pit - AND SO MUCH MORE!
Our energetic Camp Counselors are excited to deliver a fantastic camp experience for your child!
- Morning camp: 8:30am-12:00pm
- Afternoon camp 1:00pm-4:30pm
- Lunch Hour (12:00pm-1:00pm) included when you sign up for both
- Early drop off (7:30am) and late pick up (6:00pm) are available for an additional fee
- Early bird discounts are available when registering at least 2 weeks before the camp starts
- Sibling discounts also available
|AM or PM, Full Five Day Camp||8:30-12:00 or 1:00-4:30||$109|
|All Day, Full Five Day Camp||8:30-4:30||$199|
|Single Day Camp, AM or PM||8:30-12:00 or 1:00-4:30||$32|
|Single Day Camp, AM & PM||8:30-4:30||$56|
For additional information about the camps and prices call or stop by. Space is limited Sign up TODAY!